So tonight I’m going to watch Skin Deep, get a good cry out, and grin helplessly and Mrs. Gold and Mr. French.
Anyone want to join me?
Anonymous said: I don't know why you Rumbellers keep being so dramatic about Belle not being in the promos, DVD covers, calendars, etc. She's not an important character and E&A obviously think so too. You have to accept that Emma and Hook are the power couple and people watch the show for them. A relationship between Belle and an old, ugly guy like Rumpelstiskin is gross and disgusting. People watch TV show for characters like Hook and Emma. So deal with it and stop complaining. Belle is a waste of time! Sorry.
Okay this might take a while nonie but here is what I have to say
1. First of all have I said NO word on my blog about Belle NOT being in the promo, so stop saying things that aren’t true, it just pissed me off
2. Second of all the show does NOT just revolve around Emma. Adam and Eddie stayed that the three protagonists are Emma, Regina, and Rumple (I was made aware of this yesterday)
3. Thirdly I have NOT and will NEVER insult Captain Swan out right. I’ve said I don’t like it, which many people don’t. But I don’t go telling how out right wrong it is and saying thoughts that are actually rude. But your out right telling me my ship is gross and not cared for. Well I’ll tell you right now nonie MNAY PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH YOU.
4. Fourthly, I am well aware my ship can be quite whiny sometimes. It even bothers me sometimes. However CS can be just as bad too. Like they called us SwanFire shippers (some CS shippers) called us whiny and we should praise Adam and Eddie. I can ay right now if the roles were reverses they would be complaining too
5. Fifthly, I am well aware Belle is and always will be a plot device. I strongly believe that she was brought on for one purpose and one alone and that was to give Rumple and softer side, make him look not as beastly. And it was such a success she was asked to come back. So yes I am very thrilled she is getting her own story but I know full well what she was brought on for so don’t act like I don’t know shit.
6. Sixthly I have a major problem with you saying people only watch for CS I for one can tell you many people who don’t like CS and wish they would break up. Go talk to the Swanfire shippers (myself included) and they’ll tell you waht they watch for.
7. Seventhly, I am aware that CS and Rumbelle are the two most popular couples on the show besides SwanQueen. So yes people also watch for Rumbelle, but its sad that they get shafted.
8. Eighthly, I am not complaining. I’m stating fact. And fact is Adam and Eddie exploit CS too much. It show they favour them and thats that. FACT IS FACT
9. Finally, Please don’t come into my box and call my ship ugly and not worth time to my face. I will not tolerate it nor to I find it funny. Please keep your hate to your anti tags and I’ll keep mine their
This message has been approved by the mun
How I Saved Your Brother (and won your mom’s heart) - Bedtime story by Emma Swan for Coraline Swan-Mills.
Don’t forget to vote for this amazing family. [x]
"A Courtly Bow" - Digital Oil Painting
I LOVE Rumple’s bow. He’s so graceful! The line of his leg, the point of his toe, the way he appears to be putting himself at your service, but really, he’s the one holding all the cards. He’s shorter than most men, but he appears so much bigger, his personality and mannerisms make him seem larger than life. It really fools the eye and I adore that.
This is NOT a Photoshop filter, every stroke is painted by me.
Tomorrow’s going to be the worst day ever
I love when I’m referred to in the possessive form.
I like when he says, “You’re mine,” or “I want my girl,” or “What’s my slut up to today?”
I love feeling like I *belong* to him. I get the most amazing subbie girl rush.
I think one thing you can do to help your friends who are depressed is to reach out to them not in the spirit of helping, but in the spirit of liking them and wanting their company. “I’m here to help if you ever need me” is good to know, but hard to act on, especially when you’re in a dark place. Specific, ongoing, pleasure-based invitations are much easier to absorb. “I’m here. Let’s go to the movies. Or stay in and order takeout and watch some dumb TV.” “I’m having a party, it would be really great if you could come for a little while.” Ask them for help with things you know they are good at and like doing, so there is reciprocity and a way for them to contribute. “Will you come over Sunday and help me clear my closet of unfashionable and unflattering items? I trust your eye.” “Will you read this story I wrote and help me fix the dialogue?” “Want to make dinner together? You chop, I’ll assemble.” “I am going glasses shopping and I need another set of eyes.” Remind yourself why you like this person, and in the process, remind them that they are likable and worth your time and interest.
Talk to the parts of the person that aren’t being eaten by the depression. Make it as easy as possible to make and keep plans, if you have the emotional resources to be the initiator and to meet your friends a little more than halfway. If the person turns down a bunch of invitations in a row because (presumably) they don’t have the energy to be social, respect their autonomy by giving it a month or two and then try again. Keep the invitations simple; “Any chance we could have breakfast Saturday?” > “ARE YOU AVOIDING ME BECAUSE YOU’RE DEPRESSED OR BECAUSE YOU HATE ME I AM ONLY TRYING TO HELP YOU.” “I miss you and I want to see you” > “I’m worried about you.” A depressed person is going to have a shame spiral about how their shame is making them avoid you and how that’s giving them more shame, which is making them avoid you no matter what you do. No need for you to call attention to it. Just keep asking. “I want to see you” “Let’s do this thing.” “If you are feeling low, I understand, and I don’t want to impose on you, but I miss your face. Please come have coffee with me.” “Apology accepted. ApologIES accepted. So. Gelato and Outlander?”
P.S. A lot of people with depression and other mental illnesses have trouble making decisions or choosing from a bunch of different options. “Wanna get dinner at that pizza place on Tuesday night?” is a LOT easier to answer than “So wanna hang out sometime? What do you want to do?”
- Me: I'm really into some kinda weird stuff. Are you into kinky sex?
- Him: Oh definitely. I love hair pulling and neck biting, I'm REALLY kinky.
- Me: No.. You don't understand.
Realizing I’ll never be a mother for a second time makes me very…very sad